Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼 (kattidya) wrote,
Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼

  • Mood:
  • Music:

Huda huda hudaa

Last night I found it hard to fell asleep, somehow I just felt too chipper. That's another reason why I should exercise more, to "tire" myself naturally.

I can't remember what kind of dreams I had, but I got up early, about at half past five o'clock in the morning (5:30 am).

I took my morning medicine, brushed my teeth, had a wash, anointed my face and body with basic lotion, did yoga, dressed up and had breakfast.

As usual when I wake up early, I was bored to tears because I couldn't find anything special to do. I scrubbed the toilet bowl, and that's as exciting as it gets.

I decided to head downtown, before that I took three bags of clothes to a charity shop container. I tried the nearest container, but the hatch was stuck, so I took the bags to another container, which was being emptied. I gave the bags to the worker emptying the container, zie thanked me.

I took the bus 39 to Kamppi, visited K- Supermarket in the local shopping center to return empty bottles, and made enough change to buy a small pot of chocolate pudding with whipped cream.

I went to the subway station, ate the pudding and wrote into my diary. To be honest, the whipped cream tasted far more better than the pudding.

I didn't have much to write about since it was still early in the morning, not to mention that I always find it hard to write into a brand new diary. It always takes a while before I get used to it and get my creative juices flowing.

I took the bus 345 to Konala and visited Varusteleka to see if they still had the backpacks I had been looking for; Varusteleka is a Finnish army surplus store and they have truly amazing stuff. The backpack I have been looking for is a pinkish red backpack with lots of pockets, and I bet it won't break or tear too easily like my old backpacks. The only thing that prevents me from buying it is that it costs 40 euros, which is a tad bit pricey but I know that quality goods cost a lot.

I took the bus 363 to Vantaankoski and then the bus 52 to Louhela and visited the fitness center to ask if they had found my membership card, I had accidentally forgot it there. They found it, and I decided not to use it as a "key card" anymore; when visiting the fitness center, you can use your membership card to put it into the locker door in the locker room, otherwise you won't be able to lock the door. From now on I shall ask for a free key card from the receptionist.

I went to Myyrmanni shopping mall, visited a few shops but I was still bored. I called my mother and asked if zie can give me some money for the journey tomorrow, but I actually planned to buy the backpack. Zie said it was okay.

I went home and it was only noon o'clock, I decided to take a catnap.

I slept for two hours and then it was a little over two o'clock in the afternoon. My blood sugar had gone so low that I had a terrible headache.

I called my mother and asked hir if it's okay that I come over, zie said it was alright.

I took the bus 53 to Raappavuori. Mom and dad were still at work. I made a cup of sweet milky coffee and ate a handful of plum tomatoes. Later the day mom came home, zie was pleased with the birthday card I had sent hir. Zie also liked my new diary and my Tyrolean shirt.

Zie gave me 40 euros, it was just enough to buy the backpack!

After dad came home, zie also complimented my shirt and my new diary.

I took the bus 530 to Pähkinärinne, then the bus 362 to Konala and went to Varusteleka. I bought the backpack and immediately put my stuff in there. I had been using the glittery unicorn backpack I had once received from Angel Lips as an Xmas/birthday gift, it was alright but a bit impractical, not to mention the handles were peeling.

I took the bus 45 to Malminkartano, then the M train to Myyrmäki, and when I passed under the bridge near my home, I noticed that an art group named "Multicolored dreams" was painting the walls. I was delighted, it's lovely to get some color around the neighborhood.

Once home, my headache had gotten worse, to the point where I felt sick; I felt like I was about to throw up, but nothing came out.

I took a warm shower and felt slightly better.
Tags: real life
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded