Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼 (kattidya) wrote,
Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼

  • Mood:
  • Music:
As usual on days when I receive money, I didn't bother with morning routines because I was itching with the need to go out and razzle till I dazzle, so to say.

I got up about at quarter to nine o'clock in the morning (8:45 am), took my morning medicine, dressed up and also anointed my face and neck with lotion so I would feel a bit fresher and my skin wouldn't feel dry and tight.

I wore a purple Dirndl dress with a purple- and- orange striped blouse, and Star Wars leggings.

I decided to withdraw the money at an ATM machine, then I went to Helsinki on the bus 452K, took a subway to Sörnäinen and went to Torkkelinmäki, and visited Heluna Shop to f-i-n-a-l-l-y buy the vegan biker boots.

Fortunately I had enough cash to pay for them. I immediately put them on my feet, and thought of walking to the city center to soften them a bit. Too bad it was raining, so I took a subway to the city center and took the same bus to Myyrmäki.

Once home, I washed some laundry and did random stuff to prevent boredom. I knew I should have gone to the gym, but I had plenty of time before the gym would be closed.

I went out in order to return empty bottles and then go visit my parents, but it started raining heavily and I had to run back inside.

The rain muttered on, and later when the sun came out, I decided to go out again and hoped I wouldn't get caught in the rain later.

I returned the bottles and made 1,20 euros.

I decided to take the bus 56 to Mellunmäki, then the subway train to Sörnäinen. I walked from there to the city center. The boots were still a bit stiff, but at least the rainwater didn't seep inside.

Once in the city center, I called my mom and asked if I can come over, zie said it was okay.
I took the bus 452 to Louhela and walked to Raappavuori.

Both mom and dad were home. I made coffee and fixed a couple of sandwiches, and by then it was getting late. I knew I would never make it to the gym.

I took the bus 55 to Myyrmäki. Once back home, it started raining again. The raindrops pelted against the window, sounding like a firearm chattering.

I guess I will still go swimming tomorrow, and I will go to the gym on Saturday.

I feel like taking a few photos, I am going to post them soon.
Tags: real life
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded