Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼 (kattidya) wrote,
Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼

  • Mood:
  • Music:
I don't remember what kind of dreams I had, but I remember that I woke up very early, about at five o'clock (5:00 am), the sun was about to rise. I went to the bathroom to have a pee and then went back to bed, and just zoned half- asleep till morning.

I didn't feel too sweaty or dirty, so I decided not to take a shower.
I brushed my teeth, had a wash, dressed into my blue Dirndl dress and a black lace blouse, and decided not to wear jewelry. I had a healthy breakfast of oatmeal porridge, a glass of milk, and a banana, tomato, and clementine. Then I checked my e- mails, Tumblr, and FaceBook.

I decided to go visit my parents' place, just to get free coffee and because I didn't feel like staying home, or going to the gym yet.

I also didn't feel like walking, so I took the bus 55 to Raappavuori; now that I think about it, I should always let the feels control my life, especially when it comes to exercise, housework, hygiene, and other necessities of life.

Once in my parents' home, I drank some coffee with milk and sugar. I had taken my diary along, and wrote yesterday's entry and didn't finish until I had written every single thing, like squeezing an orange until there's nothing left but rind.
I also decided to cheer up my parents by doing housework; I turned on the dishwasher, and later learned that the dishes had already been washed, but I had also added some dirty dishes. I washed every single one of the many kettleholders and oven- mittens in the laundry, and hung them neatly on the drying rack.

I realized a long time ago that I am addicted to sweet milky coffee, just like I used to be addicted to chocolate. Fortunately I managed to get over the addiction to chocolate, but I am still addicted to coffee.
It's just that the caffeine messes with my moods, and I get manic, hyperactive, and soon I turn aggressive and the delusions get worse. I tried switching to decaf, but it made me feel even worse. I wish I could give up coffee the way I gave up chocolate.

I knew I shouldn't have done it, but I nicked a tranquilizer from my mother's medicine cabinet to calm myself down. It didn't made me feel any different, but at least it didn't make me feel worse.
I really shouldn't fuck with my health like that; if I get a headache from hunger, the solution is to eat something, not to down painkillers. And if I also should avoid giving myself a sugar rush or a caffeine high, and then taking tranquilizers to calm myself down.

I hadn't realize it was getting late in the afternoon, not to mention I was getting bored and having cabin fever, I had finished housework, and I still had to go to the gym, so I left. I remembered to lock the front door.

I still didn't feel like walking, so I took the bus 530 to Louhela and walked to the fitness center.

I did the usual gym routine; I walked on the treadmill on the Manual setting for 20 minutes, then 4 minutes on the Cool Down setting, and turned on the fan to cool off.
I usually walk on the 6,5 kilometers/hour setting, which is the maximum for me, but I kept on lowering and raising it every once in a while so it wouldn't feel too hard, or too easy. I lowered it to 5 kilometers/hour on the Cool Down setting.

I tried every single one of the exercise machines, not really focusing on a certain body part. But I really should pay more attention to my neck, back and shoulders because I have had a poor posture ever since I was a kid.

I left the gym feeling better both mentally and physically.

I visited Myyrmanni shopping center, and went to the food department in Citymarket to look for porridge flakes, the "just add boiling water" ones. I tried to find something that has no added sugar because I am trying to cut down my sugar consumption. The porridge flakes that have no added sugar have salt instead, and it tasted horrid.

Once back home, it was getting late. I took my evening medicine and brushed my teeth, but I spent most of the time surfing on the Internet and soon it was getting too late to take a shower, not to mention I didn't feel like too grimy or sweaty, so I went to bed and took my laptop along.

Tomorrow morning I am going to wash laundry, I am running out of clean brassieres. I also need to scrub the bathroom.
I'm also going to pay a bill and then go withdraw the rest of the money from the bank, and then buy enough groceries to serve me for a week. Hopefully I will forget the Spotify Premium gift card.
Tags: real life
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded