Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼 (kattidya) wrote,
Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼

  • Mood:
  • Music:
I don't know the reason behind it, but my sleeping pattern changed during the summer; I usually wake up about at 3 - 6 am, and have no problem getting up.
Of course, it's nothing I should complain about. I have always wanted to get up early without feeling drowsy.

This morning I got up at half past five o'clock, took my morning medicine, had a wash, dressed up, and immediately went to Ärrä to buy coffee and chocolate.
I walked past a skating hall which also serves as a hang out for young people, I noticed there were lights on and customers and workers inside. I went inside to ask about it, a waiter told me that they had this special occasion when the hall is opened during the night. OK.

I went back home, and managed to wash two loads of laundry, iron clothes, rearrange my closet, scrub the bathroom.

I was supposed to have an appointment with my nurse at the psychiatric clinic at two o'clock in the afternoon. It was half past eleven o'clock in the morning, and I was feeling so bored that I felt like chewing on my toenails for shits 'n giggles.

I did the same thing every single millenial does when facing trouble. I called my mom.

It took a while before she answered, she told me she was riding her bicycle. I apologized for bothering her and asked if I can come over, she said it was okay.

I took the bus 574 to Raappavuori, mom was home. She said I looked nice.

We made coffee, mom cut an apple- jam doughnut into half and we ate them together.

After mom left, I used her laptop to surf on the Internet, and decided to use LiveJournal. I was so caught up on my active life on ElJay, but I still remembered the appointment with my nurse.

I caught the bus 335 to Myyrmäki, and went to the psychiatric clinic.
I had a hearty talk with my nurse Saija, even if I mostly just whined about my relationship with my mom, my delusions, my poor motivation towards school and work.
We made a new appointment on October 30th.

I went back home to use the Internet, and later the day I decided to go to Girls' House again.
Once in Hakaniemi, I learned that Girls' House was closed for the autumn break. Bollocks!

I headed back to downtown Helsinki, and sat on a stair step in the subway station, just to see how many junkies and Hare Khrisnas and guys who spray- paint solar systems on the backs of plastic paper plates harass me.

I travelled back to Myyrmäki on a train, once back home I was feeling mania again. It took me three tranquillizers before I fell asleep.
Tags: real life
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded