Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼 (kattidya) wrote,
Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼

  • Mood:
  • Music:
Yesterday evening I was feeling moody, anxious, and like I was drowning in *feels*, both fandom and IRL, and I had to down three Ketipinors before I fell asleep.
Too bad because I had to get up early today to go meet the physiotherapist in the psychiatric clinic, the appointment was at half past ten o’clock in the morning (10:30 am). Due to the chill pills I had taken, I was still drowsy.
I got up at ten o’clock, dressed up, washed the sleep off my eyes and dabbed some lotion on my face, and still felt sleepy.
Before going to the clinic, I went to Myyrmanni shopping mall and popped to Citymarket to buy a bar of Fazer milk chocolate, and a tube of Cloetta chocolate buttons with caramel center.

Once in the clinic, I visited the bathroom and looked into the mirror; my eyelashes were still crusty with sleep, my hair was tangled, and the skin between my nose and upper lip was reddened and flaky. I was glad that I didn’t have to meet my former nurse Kirsi, she always made fun of me for my clothes, hair, jewellery, the state of my skin and practically everything about me, and made me feel like shit.

I had forgotten about the last appointment I had with the physiotherapist, because the electroshock treatment wiped out some of my memories. But anyway, the physiotherapist was very sweet, encouraging and understanding, but she seemed to have memory problems of her own when I told her that my fitness center membership has expired and I cannot afford healthy food with my meager finances, and a moment later she asked me if I have visited to the fitness center lately and if I have remembered to eat healthily.
I tried to speak as clearly as I could, but I kept on fumbling for words. I guess I was still a bit drowsy.

We decided not to make a new appointment, I headed back home to surf on the Internet.

I received an e- mail from momsie, she told me that she was going for a cruise arranged by the Finnish Red Cross volunteer group she belongs to, and she would be back home on Sunday.

I took the bus 571 to Raappavuori, once there I made coffee, surfed on the Internet, and went back home on the bus 574.

Once back home, I spent most of the day surfing on the Internet.
I took my evening medicine, and noticed that I had forgotten to take my morning medicine, once again, mainly because I had to leave in a hurry.
Tags: real life
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded