Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼 (kattidya) wrote,
Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼

Monday was an Easter holiday, so I got to sleep in. On Tuesday I had an appointment at the psychiatric clinic at half past eleven o’clock in the morning (11:30 am), on Wednesday I went to see a friend at eleven o’clock in the morning (11:00 am), and yesterday I had an appointment at the social office at ten o’clock (10:00 am).
So I decided that I would sleep late this morning, now that I had a change.

But what do you know, I woke up at quarter to six in the morning (5:45 am). I had a weird feeling in my throat, like there was a burning lump lodged inside it. I took my morning medicine, nibbled on some of yesterday’s leftover chocolate, changed my nightie into a bathrobe, and went back to bed. At ten o’clock in the morning (10:00 am) I had slept all my sleep debt off, so I got up and threw on some clothes.

Today was Friday, and it meant housework for me. I rolled up the carpet and put it to the balcony, I also took the sheets off the bed and put my mattress, pillow, and blanket to the balcony as well, replaced the towels with clean ones, took out the trash, and put the empty espresso bottles into a plastic bag.

I logged in to my online bank account, and what do you know, I had received extra money from the social office. I didn’t know why, but who cares? It meant shopping for me!

I washed three loads of laundry; first I washed clothes (I had forgotten them into the washing machine for the night, boo yah), then my winter coat (it’s too warm to wear it, I have taken up the habit of wearing my kitty hoodie), then bed sheets and towels, then I went to see my mother.
I called her and told her I am coming over, and then took the bus 571 to Raappavuori. Mom complained about my Bart Simpson pyjama pants, she said that they looked like men's long johns. She also complained that I have gained weight, that I don’t exercise or study or go to work, that I eat too much chocolate, and spend my money frivolously.

I took the bus 571 back to Myyrmäki, once there I went to the municipal service point and told the receptionist that I want to purchase a swim hall membership card, and I was told that they are available at the swim hall. What do you know.

I went to Citymarket and bought a garbage bin with the kind of lid that can be lifted with a pedal. It’s supposed to go to my bathroom. I also bought a gift for a friend who is a bit depressed, and I also bought a small tin of Nivea Crème.
I went to the stationery shop and bought two diaries.
I went to the post office and bought a carton envelope, I am going to send a gift to a friend. I also bought a birthday card for another friend, and a set of ten first class postage stamps.
I went to the pharmacy to buy more of a prescription medicine.

Once back home, I noticed that I had received an Easter card from a friend, it cheered me up.
I dealt my pills into my Dosett, wrapped up the gifts I had bought, plugged my smartphone into the recharger, made a couple of phone calls, surfed on the Internet, and then I went to Helsinki.

I made it to the bus 39, once in Helsinki I went to Grassroots eco- market and bought two pairs of cloth panty- liners; one pink with a pattern of purple butterflies, and one light blue with a pattern of dark blue trucks and vans.

I took a subway train to Hakaniemi, and walked to Kruununhaka to find the theater where I was going tomorrow, just to make sure I knew where to go.

I walked back to Hakaniemi, took a subway train to the city center and a train to Myyrmäki.

Once back home, I was in such a jazzy mood that I couldn’t sleep despite taking my evening medicine.

Tomorrow I am going to go see a theater play based on the novel One flew over the cuckoo’s nest.
After that, I will go visit my friend Emjuso.
Tags: real life, shopping
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded