Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼 (kattidya) wrote,
Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼

I slept quite well for most of the night, except that I woke up about at three o’clock in the afternoon to a tremendous coughing fit, and didn’t get any sleep after that.
I took my morning medicine and went back to bed, because I knew that if I went back to bed right after taking my morning medicine, I would sleep sweetly for many hours.
I slept to eleven o’clock in the morning, and had a dream about my friend Veera whom I haven’t met for a long time.
I got up and put on clothes, a t- shirt and the tartan skirt that I refer to as a kilt, except it’s not a genuine kilt, but an old lady skirt with a tartan pattern. I drank some orange juice to soothe my sore throat, and took a short nap.

As it was Friday, I replaced the towels and took out the trash.
Then I decided to go see my mother, I called her and told her I am coming over. She said it’s alright.

I took the bus 571 to Raappavuori. Mom was home, she was waiting for the repairer to come fix their shower, there was something wrong with it.

I made some coffee and looked at my baby photos. When I went to the bathroom, I noticed that I was peeing blood, which was a sign that my period had started. I didn’t have my mooncup at hand, so I used a sanitary pad.

After the visit, I took the bus 565 to Myyrmäki and visited Citymarket in Myyrmanni shopping center to buy a pound of Finnish tomatoes (I was running out of them), a jar of garlic cloves in chili sauce (I had heard that eating garlic may help your flu symptoms, along with spicy food), a small tube of Maybelline Dr Rescue cuticle salve (my cuticles are very dry), and a children’s bracelet, with purple, pink and white heart- shaped plastic jewels.
I also went to the pharmacy to purchase a new batch of Ketipinor. Right now I have enough prescription medicine for a while.

Once back home, I put the purchases to their rightful places and had some afternoon snack.
I rolled up the carpet and put it to the balcony, that’s all the housework I did today.

Later the afternoon I went to see my parents again, I called my mom and told her I am coming over, she said it’s okay.

First I took two books to the library, and then some half- full lotion bottles to the pharmacy for recycling.

I hung in the Myyrmanni shopping center for a while, feeling like everything was alright.

I took the bus 574 to Raappavuori, both of my parents were home. I had coffee and some snack, then I left again.
I walked to the Martinlaakso train station and took the I train to Helsinki.
I walked all the way to the Hietaniemi cemetery, I wanted to see the memorial site of the Romani people who served in the war. Today is National Romani day, except I didn’t hear about it in the media.

It was quiet and eerie in the cemetery, I didn’t really feel like anything except cold because a chilly wind blew from the sea. It was getting late but it was still bright outside.

I took two photos of the memorial site; there was a Christian cross and a wheel made of stone, and absolutely no flowers or candles.
I traced my footsteps back to the city center.
The shops weren’t closed yet, so I visited Tiger in Kamppi shopping center and planned what to buy to my Mayday indoors picnic.

I was afraid that I would be harassed or assaulted, considering that I was a lonely female out in downtown on a Friday night, but the only kind of comment I received was from an old man with a walker, he said “You’re wearing a beautiful dress!”, I said “Thank you” and put my thumbs up. Bless him.

I took a subway to the city center, then the bus 411 to Myyrmäki.
Once back home, I watched Doctor Who on Netflix, all the way to the episode Closing Time.
Tags: real life
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded