Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼 (kattidya) wrote,
Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼

  • Mood:
  • Music:
As I wrote yesterday, I had something like a panic attack last night. I went to sleep and woke up in the morning, I didn’t feel panicky anymore but I had a slight chill of a headache, so I took a painkiller. I didn’t bother with having a wash, I just took my morning medicine, washed my face and dabbed lotion on it, and put on a pair of pink bunny- patterned pyjama pants and a white sweater with a stencilled picture of a skeleton band in hipster clothes.

I went to the dressmaker’s to pick up my mended clothes; a black long- sleeved tricot blouse which right wrist was coming undone, and a pair of fingerless neon pink gloves that were also coming undone here and there.

After that I went to Tokmanni on lower floor and bought two brassieres, I got them for six euros! Now I have eight pairs of those black sports- type brassieres, and that’s enough for me.

I went to the stationery shop in Myyrmanni shopping center and bought a new diary. It’s made of recycled paper and the covers are made of cardboard sheets.
I was thinking of buying another diary, but I kept my promise of buying only one diary per week.

Once I was back home, I put the tricot blouse into my closet and the brassieres into the laundry basket, and put the new diary on my bureau until I won’t feel lazy enough and I will take it to the storage room downstairs.

I left again, this time I took the P train to Helsinki and the subway to Kamppi, and went to the UFF thrift store on Freda to buy a new dress, brownish- grey viscose with a pattern of yellow, pink and green flowers.
I also spotted another amazing dress from their vintage section; a Marimekko dress, pink with clusters of small white flowers. I think that design is called “Puketti”, bouquet.
The dress has the same A- line and ruffles on the armholes as the striped Marimekko dress I bought last week, I might buy it after the vacation at my grandmother’s, and after the Mayday celebrations are over.
Nevertheless, my instinct is telling me that there will be another of those pesky sales coming soon, which basically means that in two weeks all the clothes will be sold and I won’t stand a change.
The good thing is that after the sales, there will be new clothes.

I took the subway to Hakaniemi, and visited Ekolo to buy two Humble Brush toothbrushes, one white and one blue.
Then I went to another UFF thrift store and bought a gift for a close friend who is moving to another town.

I took the subway to Mellunmäki, then the bus 560 to Myyrmäki, and went to the Myyrmanni pharmacy to buy a box of anti- bacterial band- aids and then went to Citymarket to buy two tins of Nivea Creme.

Once back home, I put the band- aids, toothbrushes, and the tins of Nivea into the kitchen cupboard where I stash my hygiene products.

I spent some time writing today’s journal entry, and noticed that I was grimacing wildly. I had to breathe deeply a couple of times and then I did some face muscle exercises. I also took some tranquillizers, and they actually helped me. I also made myself a sandwich to balance my blood sugar, and felt better after that.

But then the panicky feeling got worse, I felt like there was a volcano on the brink of erupting inside me. I decided to go see my parents, I wondered if it could help me calm down.

When I was sitting on the bench at the bus stop, my legs kept on kicking the air, and I made weird hissing noises and thoroughly looked like a crazy person. I wondered if other people are as scared of me as I am of them.

Once in my parents’ home, I calmed down enough and had some dinner. My parents were doing alright, we talked about stuff and things, and I noticed that my dad does not blow his fuse as often as before.

I took the bus 574 to Myyrmäki and went straight back home. I managed to wash two loads of laundry, mainly just everyday clothes, and took them to the drying room downstairs. Normally I only use it for drying my bed sheets, but I might use it when I don’t have any room on my drying rack or when I want the laundry to dry quicker.
There was a notification on the drying room door, saying that the drying room will be tidied up every Thursday between ten o’clock in the morning to two o’clock in the afternoon. I decided to set my alarm clock to ring at half past nine o’clock in the morning and fetch my laundry; I will also wash this week’s underwear in the morning, so they will be clean and dry on Friday.

Tomorrow I will have a routine check- up at the dentist at ten past two o’clock in the afternoon. I have to ask for help concerning my habit of gnashing my teeth during my waking hours; I haven’t noticed if I do it when I am asleep.
As for the rest of the day, I will probably read some books and tidy up my home so it will be nice enough to return to next week.
Tags: real life, shopping
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded