Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼 (kattidya) wrote,
Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼

  • Mood:
  • Music:
I stayed awake for most of night, even if I knew that I was going to sleep more during the weekend. Fortunately I don’t have anything too special to do during the weekend, hobbies or parties or journeys or appointments. I have plenty of time to sleep off the sleep debt.

As for the weekly housework, about at half past two o’clock in the morning I rolled up the carpet and put it to the balcony to wait until I take it out for dusting. I also replaced the towels, washed the dishes, and ironed some of the laundry, until all of a sudden I started feeling sleepy and a bit melancholy, and went back to bed. It’s amazing how good even your own bed feels when you’re sleepy and sad.

I slept all the way to half past eight o’clock in the morning, got up, took my morning medicine, had a proper wash and dressed up. I made oatmeal porridge with honey and assorted seeds for breakfast, and made some coffee.

I went for a walk even if it was raining, I felt like I needed some fresh air. I put on the retro raincoat I had gotten from my mother, and went for a short walk around the forest-y area of my neighbourhood.
Once back home, I took a nap because I was still sleepy. When I got up, it was already past midday, and I knew I could go visit my mother.

I sent my mother a text message and told her I am coming over. I took a bus to my parents’ home, once there mom made me coffee. I ate some cinnamon rolls and feta cheese.
When I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, I noticed that I have gotten a few pimples and my facial skin was a bit oily. I washed it with dad’s facial cleaning and dabbed some of mom’s beautifying lotions on it.

Mom walked with me to the old mini- mall and gave me 20 euros. I walked to the bus station and caught a bus to Myyr York, and went to Myyrmanni shopping center. I visited Citymarket and bought some groceries and a pair of new socks.

Once back home, I put my stuffs to their rightful places. I took out the trash and hoovered the floor, and then I pondered for a long time if I feel like going to the natatorium.

When I finally went there, I noticed that I had forgotten to bring along a towel. I didn’t realize it until now that I could have turned back and went home to fetch the towel, and then come back to the natatorium. But I decided that the small towel that I use as a seat in the sauna could do as a bath towel as well.

Once in the dressing room, I felt the delusions bother me again; I recalled the memories from junior high gym class when we went to the natatorium and how I was bullied there. Nevertheless, I managed to swim for 150 meters/492 feet, but I didn’t feel like staying in the sauna for a long time because the delusions were making me moody.

I went to the shopping center and visited Citymarket to buy a bar of my favourite chocolate, and a bottle of iced latte to cheer me up.

Once back home, I felt a bit better. It feels like a Friday, in a positive and sun- shiny way. I called my grandmother and a couple of friends.

I went out again, this time I went to Myyrmanni shopping center just to hang around and look at stuff I could buy. I also looked for stuff I could buy for my friends, I love sending packages.

Tomorrow I will finish the rest of the housework, all I need to do is to take the carpet out and dust it. I also need to wash my hair, and use the hair serum again.
If the weather is favourable, that is, if there’s not a thunderstorm, I might go for a longer walk or a bike ride. If not, I will knit and write, and perhaps go to a museum.
Tags: real life
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded