Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼 (kattidya) wrote,
Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼

  • Mood:
  • Music:
I stayed awake for most of the night because I was still jazzy and fizzy and hyper because of the fun day I had, and because I was waiting for Eleclya and Suavecita to come home from the karaoke bar. And because I wanted to update my journals.

Eleclya and Suavecita arrived a little before two o’clock in the morning, and apparently they had had a good time. We laughed a lot before going to sleep.
Mirette slept on my bed, Suavecita and Eleclya slept on the sofa- bed, and I slept on a mattress on the floor.

I woke up at seven o’clock in the morning and didn’t get much sleep anymore, and my back was aching from sleeping on the mattress.

It seems like it’s a part of my every- morning- routine when I flex my face and the scabs on the corners of my mouth open.

Soon we were all awake, I made some coffee, and the three of us sat on my mattress chitchatting and eating yesterday’s party food while Eleclya grumbled that she wanted to sleep. She complained about the brightness of my laptop screen hurting her eyes, and the noise of me tapping away on my laptop.

I opened the kitchen window because there were four people breathing the same air, and because I farted a lot after stuffing my face.

I played Pokémon: RED and managed to solve the mystery of Pokémon Tower in Lavender Town, caught a Cubone and a Gastly and a Snorlax, and raised my Blastoise to level 52.

Later the morning I took my morning medicine and had a wash and dressed into a stripy shirt and a pair of Care Bear pyjama pants.

I took out the trash, washed a load of laundry, towels and bed sheets. I took my mattress, pillow, and blanket to the balcony. I took the laundry downstairs to the drying room, and washed another load. I ironed half of the laundry.

Before midday when we were having coffee, I let out a so- called silent but deadly one, and Eleclya went completely nuts, waving her hand in front of her face and yelling at me furiously. I laughed out so loud that I almost peed my pants, and happy tears were streaming down my face.

Soon a problem occurred; we were out of milk, and we needed it for our coffee.
I was given some money and I went to the department store in the shopping mall to buy two cans of milk, two bottles of Cola, and two bottles of peach- flavoured ice tea.

When I came home, another problem occurred; the balcony door had locked up, fortunately no one was in the balcony. The other girls were panicking and screaming their heads off, I was the only calm one despite that it was my balcony door. I would call the janitor tomorrow.

Later the day Odessa came over, she brought her dog Kaapo along. We drank coffee and ate treats, I gave Odessa her birthday card. Later the day she left, then Eleclya left, and then Suavecita left. Mirette is going to stay for another night.

I washed laundry, and took out the recycling, and re- arranged my stuff.
I also called my grandmother, I am sending her a Christmas card next week.

In the evening me and Mirette visited the shopping mall, we bought some drinks from Starbucks and some eatables from the department store.

Once back home, we had a wonderful feast of mozzarella sticks and French fries.

Tomorrow I am calling the janitor to help me with the stuck balcony door, and I also need to take my home insurance bill to the social office, and do the rest of the housework.
Tags: friends, real life
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded