Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼 (kattidya) wrote,
Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼

Use soap, and you'll look better

Last night I took a proper shower, gave myself a good scrubbing and washed my hair twice.

I got my period this morning, and I was glad about it.

I got up at half past ten o’clock in the morning (10:30 a.m.), took my morning medicine, dressed up into a punky shirt and a pair of pyjama pants, and dabbed lotion on my face.

I scrolled through my Facebook feed and Tumblr dashboard, and then I took a nap. I woke up feeling refreshed and calm.

I went to the social office to ask why the social worker, to whom I affectionally refer as Beanie, hadn’t paid my bills. The nicer receptionist told me that she had been transferred to Birch City, which is in another part of my hometown, and she had been on vacation. I might call her next week.

I took some of Mirette’s clothes to the dressmaker to have them mended, then I caught a train to Hell City, then a subway to East Center, and met Mirette there. We bought two Shrovetide buns and a can of cocoa for each one.

We took a subway to Grass Cape, and walked to Lapland Cape. Once there, we went to Lappish Spring, I met my mother and Mella there.

We did the usual thing, drank tea and coffee, but I was already full from the Shrovetide buns and cocoa so I couldn’t stomach more sweet stuff.

Mom gave me 20 euros and combed my hair. Mella told me that I look very healthy.

Later the day I took a subway downtown, Mirette went to Girls’ House. I went to Grassroots and bought a bottle of toilet cleaner, then I went to a supermarket and bought a vegan sausage snack and a bottle of carrot juice.

I took the train to Mole Hill, and went to the shopping mall. I bought a bottle of disinfectant, meant for small cuts and bruises, from the pharmacy, a box of three Nivea soap bars, a box of six pocket- sized Kleenex tissue boxes, and a Valentine’s day card for Elyseé from the supermarket.

Once back home, I washed a load of laundry and took my winter coat to the balcony.
At eight o’clock in the evening (8:00 p.m.) I took my evening medicine, brushed my teeth, washed my face, rubbed lotion on my skin, and went to bed.

Tomorrow morning the first thing to do is to is to replace the towels, take out the trash, scrub the toilet bowl, and bring in the mattress, pillow, and blanket from the balcony.
My H & O worker will visit me at two o’clock in the afternoon. During the visit, I will wash the dishes and iron the laundry. The visit lasts for one hour, I will manage to wash the dishes in half an hour, and iron the laundry in another half. Mind, I have lots of dishes to wash, and laundry to iron.
After that, I will go see my mother, I will have coffee with her. After that, I will go to the gym, and then my friend Elyseé will come for an overnight visit.
Tags: mirette, my period, real life
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded