Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼 (kattidya) wrote,
Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼

Do amoebas feel love?

I woke up about at quarter past one o'clock at night. I wondered why I felt so chipper, considering that I had slept only for about three hours.
I didn't feel like sleeping anymore, so I got up, ate chocolate and wrote into my diary.
I still didn't feel like sleeping, but I didn't feel like puttering around either, and I knew that if I stayed awake for the rest of the night, I would feel awful later. I thought about the 24/7 gym where I work out, I wondered if anyone was there at this time of the night.
I took my morning medicine and went to bed, and fell asleep.

I had plenty of weird dreams. In one of them, I was in a vast cubistic shopping mall/art museum, and I tried to escape without being noticed. I ended up in the corridor of an old apartment house, I opened one of the doors and ended up in an empty hospital ward. I went to the balcony, which showed the bus station in my parents' hometown on a sunny winter day. I tried jumping off the balcony, but I had lost the control of my limbs.

I woke up about at midday, after having a dream about being in a loving BDSM relationship with Roger Delgado. It's one of my most reoccurring dreams these days.
It took me great effort to get up from my bed, and when I finally did, I freshened up and put on underwear. Later the day I put on my gym clothes, Wednesday is my gym day.

I spent most of the day at home. I drank coffee, read books, washed a load of laundry, used the new microfiber cleaning rags to scrub the kitchen counters, took the new inflatable mattress out of the package, sorted out the trash, and then I went to the gym.

The first thing to do was to take the mattress and my suitcase to the downstairs storage room, and then I took out the trash.

I went to the gym and worked out for about half an hour. I know that it's a short time, but I still managed to work out pretty well.
I was thinking of doing some stretches as warming up, but I didn't know how long I was supposed to stay in each stretchy position, so I passed on that.
I used the pacing machine or whatever it is called to warm up. I used the Weight Loss program that lasts for 29 minutes, but I could only pace for two minutes and then I was out of breath.

I will go to the gym again on Saturday. I have also been thinking of going to the gym every evening to use the same pacing machine on the Weight Loss program, in lieu of going for walks. If I can manage to work out like that for a month or longer, I will be in a decent shape.

I went to the supermarket to buy chocolate. I was also thinking of buying special shampoo for my greasy hair, but I don't trust shampoo brands anymore.

Once back home, I washed my gym clothes and took a quick shower. I only washed my face and hair; I don't use soap anymore, except for washing my hands.

I noticed that the crook of my right arm was hurting, it felt like it's inflamed.
I was in a bad mood, because I was exhausted.

In the evening I took my medicine, put lotion on my skin and cortisone lotion on the rash in my armpits.
I had enough spoons to have a proper wash, but I rather felt like going to bed and watching Transformers: Robots in Disguise on my Netflix app.

Tomorrow I will buy a couple of greeting cards, and in the evening I will go to the gym to walk on the pacing machine.
Tags: exercise, gym, real life
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded