Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼 (kattidya) wrote,
Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼

Hey ya

I slept for approximately an hour last night, from half past midnight to half past one o'clock in the morning. I actually felt like I had slept for about 8 hours, I felt so chipper after waking up.

I decided to get up right away, because I didn't feel like sleeping anymore and besides, I still had plenty of stuff and things to do.

I took a shower, washed my face, dabbed lotion on my skin, cleaned my teeth, and dressed up.
After that I remembered to take my morning medicine, usually I take them as the first thing in the morning after getting up.

I ran out of oatmeal porridge flakes today, I have to buy more of them.
While waiting for my porridge to cool down, I exercised my face, neck, hand, and foot muscles.

After finishing my breakfast, I decided to take a nap to sleep off the sleep debt.
I slept sweetly and calmly for eight hours, and had a dream about Donald Duck and my friend Eleclya. I woke up feeling cheerful and content.

I started doing housework; I scrubbed the toilet bowl and wash basin in my bathroom, wiped down the reflective surface of the cabinet doors.
I washed two loads of laundry, wiped down the kitchen counter, hoovered the visible part of the floor, hoovered my bed and mattress and put clean sheets into my bed.

At noon, I decided to go visit my parents. I called my mother and asked them if I can come over, she said yes.

I took out the biowaste and household waste, and took a bag of old clothes to a charity shop container.

I decided to walk to my parents' home.
Once there, my dad answered the door and told me that mom had gone grocery shopping, and my brother was alsi visiting.

I drank coffee and orange juice, ate a couple of cashew nuts and a slice of a cardamom bun loaf.

Later the day I had to leave, I was going to visit a few friends.

I went to a supermarket to buy a big bar of chocolate, then I travelled to Eleclya's home.
Later Suavecita came over as well. They drove us to Heidi's home, they were having a small get- togethet.
We drank coffee, and took photos, and had a good time.

I had to take three chill pills to calm myself, and by then we had to leave.

We stopped by Suavecita's home to say hello to their dogs.
They drove us to Taxman, where Eleclya's adoptive mother Mallard lives. They had gone for a vacation, and Eleclya was supposed to look after the house.
By then I started feeling like I was stoned; I laughed out loud at everything, including bad memories. I don't know why, the pills have never made me feel like that.

Suavecita and Eleclya went to a supermarket to buy groceries, I stayed in the car.
Once at Mallard's house, I felt calmer. I also felt hungry, so I ate a slice of a mushroom and cheese pot pie, and four slices of rye bread with fish paste. I also ate two kinds of crisps, and three chocolate candies.

Later the evening Suavecita drove me to Stone City. On the way to Hometown, I listened to the song Hey Ya by Outkast on repeat on my Spotify app.

Once back home, I took my evening medicine and went to bed.
Tags: chocolate, coffee, eleclya, food, friends, housework, real life, sadie, suavecita
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded