Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼 (kattidya) wrote,
Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼

Another sleepless night :P

I ended up staying awake all night, it has been happening quite often now. I watched Deadpool on DVD, updated my blogs, and stuff like that.
I haven’t drunk much coffee at all, and I also haven’t exercised much or gone for walks. How can I, considering that the streets are covered in thick, bumpy ice and I wouldn’t exactly be pleased if I slipped and broke my arm again.

In the small hours I took my morning medicine, dabbed lotion on my face, brushed my teeth and used mouthwash, and got dressed.

I went to the health center right after it was opened, and I took my laptop along so I wouldn’t feel bored; Monday mornings are usually quite busy at the local municipal health center, and I got the queue number 27. Fortunately my turn came quickly; I told the nurse on call about the numerous eczematic spots on both of my hands (I have been prescribed cortisone lotion for it, but right after the eczema has been cured, it comes back again) achy breasts and itchy nipples (I am afraid that I have breast cancer, my granny had it too but survived), questioning sleep (I have trouble calming down and relaxing in the evenings, especially when I feel anxious), and also asked for dermatologist advice about controlling my greasy hair (I washed it yesterday afternoon while visiting my parents, and now it’s all greasy again). The nurse wrote a list of my symptoms and made an appointment with my doctor on this week’s Thursday at one o’clock in the afternoon, and she also gave me some forms to fill out. I should also have told her about the achy spot on my hand, but I forgot. I guess I’ll tell the doctor on Thursday.

Once back home, I tried to sleep off the debt but I didn’t feel like sleeping. I ate a couple of oranges and watched a bit of the movie The Lovely Bones online. I read books, made a couple of phone calls, and at least tried to exercise. I managed to do the arm exercises, but during the waist exercises you were supposed to lean against the wall while sitting down, and it made my legs hurt.
I made myself a big bowl of oatmeal porridge with assorted seeds, and gobbled it down.

I feel a bit weird, but not exactly too weird. My head hurts a bit, but that might be because I have drunk too much water.

Later the day Mirette woke up and left, and at the same time my HoivaOnni worker came for an appointment. We talked about recent happenings, and I noticed that I was really spaced out.

After she left, I called my mother and asked her if I can come over, she said it’s okay.
We made it to the same bus. Once at my parents’ home, we talked about stuff, drank coffee, and I ate some treats. In the evening, about at eight o’clock, my mom told me that I better go back home, it’s getting late. About at the same time, my dad came home from work. I asked him how his day was, he said it was bad but it was just about to get better, now that I was there. I hugged him and also my mother, and then I left.
I took a bus back home, and once at home, I went straight to sleep.

Tomorrow morning I will go visit my mother, she will give me the weekly allowance. I will go to Twinkle café, and then I will go to the Late Winds youth group.
Tags: health center, hoivaonni, mirette, parents, real life
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded