Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼 (kattidya) wrote,
Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼

Updating from granny's home :3

Last night I had a dream where I was on my way to an Easter- themed youth group at Walnut Hill, but I got on the wrong bus and ended up in a Simpsons- themed museum where I got to eat plenty of chocolate mousse. The museum was held up by the Firefly / Driftwood clan from the Rob Zombie movie House of 1000 Corpses, and they were really nice to me and thought of me like I was one of them. It was a nice dream, even if it was a bit weird.
In another dream, I traveled in my home town and decided to attend more rock music concerts.
I also had some very sexual dreams, in one of them I was wanking off to inflation art on DeviantART, even if I normally detest it. In the dream, I rode my bicycle from my parents’ home town to my own home town, and I knew I couldn’t wake up before I made it back to my apartment. I tried opening my eyes, but they wouldn’t open.
I also had a dream where I was married to Roger Delgado.

I woke up about at six o’clock in the morning, and I felt like I was ready to get up. I decided to sleep later and got up about at nine o’clock in the morning, because there was no way I could have found enough chores and stuff to do before leaving for my granny’s home for a little Easter getaway.

I took my morning medicine and the first biotin supplement of the day and drank coffee.

Later I took a shower, washed my hair and face, put about five different lotions on my troublesome skin, and got dressed into neat clothes.

I received my Wish order today, four of those cloth things that have pockets on them. I hung them into the clothes rail in my closet with coat hangers, I am going to put my underwear in them.

I took the laundry off the drying rack and folded it and put it to the cupboard, and then I washed another load of laundry. I also washed the dishes and scrubbed the toilet bowl.

Later when I had received my weekly allowance, I took a bus to my parents’ home town and took the plastic waste to the recycling unit. It was a bright sunny day, and the air was a bit dusty.
I walked to the station and took the same bus back to my home town. Once there, I went to the shopping mall, withdrew the cash at an ATM machine, and bought fourteen Easter cards with the postage fee paid by a charitable company. I also bought a new toothbrush, a packet of interdental brushes, and two small boxes of xylitol drops.

Once back home, I started working on the Easter cards. I put the return address stamps on them, and wrote the greetings, signatures, and receiver’s address on them.

I was still supposed to iron the laundry, take out the recycling, and hoover and mop the floor including from under the furniture and in the bathroom, but instead I just scrolled through Tumblr.
I chided myself for being lazy, but it felt almost devastating to think about how much I still had work left to do. I knew I would have been happy after doing all the chores, and I still had plenty of time to spend.

In the afternoon, I went to two different cafes and bought two bagels; one with cold- smoked salmon and cream cheese and salt and pepper and cucumber slices, and one with a big slice of goat cheese, salad, and onion. Then I took a bus downtown and went to a stationery shop to buy a few greeting cards and stamps.

I took an omnibus to my granny’s home. I arrived there at half past eight o’clock in the evening.
Once at granny’s home yard, I called her and she threw the keys from the balcony so I could open the front door.

Once at her home, I hugged and kissed her and gave her an Easter card. I had lingonberry porridge and Karelian pies for supper, took my evening medicine and the last biotin supplement of the day.

Tomorrow I will go for two long walks, and I will probably continue knitting.
Tags: dreams, easter cards, food, granny, housework, laundry, real life, shopping, spring visit
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded