Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼 (kattidya) wrote,
Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼

Last night I went to bed after taking a depression shower.

I had a dream where I became a Buddhist nun, celebrated New Year with Mirette, and pretended to be Mary Poppins in the same town where my first therapist’s office was.

I woke up about at seven, fell back asleep and woke up again at ten o’clock, and then I fell back asleep and woke up at noon. I felt surprised that I had managed to sleep so late, but then again, I usually get up at that time.

I took my morning medicine, got dressed, put Miniderm lotion on my face, and this time I didn’t drink coffee because I was out of sugar. I didn’t mind, I am not as badly addicted as I used to be.

I called my mother and asked if I can come see her, she said yes. I left and took a bus to my parents’ home.
Once there, mom answered the door. She gave me the weekly allowance and made coffee. I ate goat cheese, buttered rye bread, and green grapes.

I walked to the shopping mall and went to the newsagent to recharge my travel card and buy a bar of chocolate.

I took a train to downtown and went to Twinkle café.
There were only me and another counselor whom I didn’t remember, some people also visited and left earlier.

I felt pretty sick after drinking plenty of cocoa. I had to take three long dumps.

Later that day I left and took a tram to another part of the town, and then a subway to east. I went to a theater to see a theater play about school bullying.
I was about an hour too early, so I went to a nearby bar to enjoy a bag of crisps before I went to the theater.

The play was held in a small room in an abandoned factory that had been converted into some sort of a culture center.
We were asked about our experiences with school bullying, and the actors improvised short skits based on it.

After the play, I took a subway to the town center.
I took a bus back home, once there I took the stuff out of my storage room and brought them upstairs to my apartment, it only took me two trips but it also triggered my delusions.

I took my evening medicine, made some supper, and felt strange. I felt like, metaphorically speaking, I was a stone statue with a live electric wire sparkling inside it.
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded