Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼 (kattidya) wrote,
Mii- Mii the ever- loving 🌼💗‿💗🌼

Another regular day

I stayed awake the entire last night because I was too jazzy and fizzy to fall asleep.

In the small hours when Mirette was sleeping, I took my morning medicine, flossed and brushed my teeth, put assorted creams on my face, applied deodorant into my armpits, and got dressed.
I went to the library as soon as it was opened, and picked up my requests. Then I went to the psychiatric center to fetch my medicine prescription and the special permission.
I went to the pharmacy to take the paper forms there and ordered three month's worth of Solian, and then I went to the supermarket and bought a box of toilet paper.

I went back home and slept away some of the sleep debt. I was awake when my smartphone alarm rang, and had no problem getting up.

I went to the health center where I had an appointment at one o'clock in the afternoon. I talked to my doctor about my occassional bouts of insomnia, and I also asked to get an appointment for a mammogram. The doctor prescribed me some melatonin supplement to help me sleep better, and told me to take it every evening at eight o'clock. He also gave me a number where I could call to appoint a mammogram.
The doctor renewed some prescriptions, and then I went to the pharmacy to pick up melatonin, pain killers, and anti- eczema cream.

I went back home and tried to take a nap, but I couldn't sleep anymore. It was already two o'clock in the afternoon, and my internal clock was somewhere between 8 - 11 am.

Mirette left and went to an art group, I did housework; scrubbed the bathroom equipment, wiped the worst stains off the living room floor, bagged the household waste and biological waste. I watched the movie The Illustrated Mum on YouTube. I also dealt my pills and supplements into both of my Dosetts, and accidentally tipped my other Dosett over and all the pills were sprinkled all over the bathroom floor. I put them back again and noticed that I am going to run out of Solian this week. Here's to hoping that the new batch of medicine will arrive to the pharmacy as soon as possible

I decided not to go out today anymore, because I was afraid that I might faint due to my lack of sleep. Of course, at some point I should have gone to the pharmacy to pick up my allergy medicine, and the fresh air would do me good. I also need to take out the trash.

I went out and went to the library to use one computer and one tablet to make the daily donations to Greater Good. I would have liked to use a laptop, but they were all taken.

I went to the pharmacy to pick up my allergy medicine, and then I went back home. Once there, I put the allergy pills into my Dosett.
Tags: doctor, errands, housework, sleepless nights
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded