1. Seven different outfits (I change my outfit every day, I find it icky wearing used outfit for another day. It's about hygiene, not being snobby).
2. My medicine container (preferably filled up)
3. My current diary (and preferably a spare diary if I manage to fill the current one up)
4. Hygiene products; bath sponge, tooth brush, facial wash, deodorant, peeling creams (only the ones I truly need, my grandma has shampoos and other things in her behalf)
5. My library card for the Pirkanmaa area libraries (not because of lending something, I just need to check out if it's still valid)
6. Something to read (Carrie by Stephen King, In Watermelon Sugar by Richard Brautigan, and maybe Syysprinssi by Anja Kauranen)
6. A box of Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tarts for a snack during the trip (I'll probably be sick in the bus)
7. Twenty- four euros for the bus ticket
Things I won't take along
1. My teddy bear. I mean, sleeping with him at somewhere else than my own bed just doesn't feel the same.
2. My laptop. Grandma already has a computer with Internet connection.